Erics Picture a Week Blog

This is my new site for my 2007 Picture a Week project. In 2006 I moved to a photoblog format and feel very comfortable with it. This site allows me to post more than one picture per week. Of course it tells if I don't keep up with the weekly posting. Also included is the archive for my 2005 Picture a Week project.

Name:
Location: City by the Lake, Illinois, United States

Just a regular guy wandering the many paths of life. I'm trying to document part of these travels through my photography and also express my creativity through woodworking and building things.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Week 14 Kane County flea Market


While it is billed as a flea market, there were many artists creating and showing their work. This gentleman will engrave flatstones with purchase of the rock.

I had other pictures to share, but I misloaded my reel and lost about a half dozen images.

Bessa R2, 35 summicron, HP5 (EI 200), HC110.
Copyright E. Mac 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Lot of overpriced antiques and odd stuff at the Kane County Flea Market. This is where I live - in St. Charles, although I'm actually unincorporated rural, about 12 miles west of the fair grounds. It is an interesting place to take photos, that's for sure. This is a good one.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home