Erics Picture a Week Blog

This is my new site for my 2007 Picture a Week project. In 2006 I moved to a photoblog format and feel very comfortable with it. This site allows me to post more than one picture per week. Of course it tells if I don't keep up with the weekly posting. Also included is the archive for my 2005 Picture a Week project.

Name:
Location: City by the Lake, Illinois, United States

Just a regular guy wandering the many paths of life. I'm trying to document part of these travels through my photography and also express my creativity through woodworking and building things.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pinhole fun


I have recently tried another branch of image making using a pinhole camera. I took an old Agfa Billy 120 6x9 pulled the lens, cleaned up the shutter and turned it into a pinhole camera. According to the Mr. Pinhole site, I am now the proud owner of a F180 pinhole camera. This is quite a departure from my other venture using a large format camera. This is truly the point and shoot with 6 second exposures. Here is my favorite subject - the Bahai' temple with the aforementioned camera. HP5 at 400 souped in Thornton's two bath developer for 5 minutes each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home