Erics Picture a Week Blog

This is my new site for my 2007 Picture a Week project. In 2006 I moved to a photoblog format and feel very comfortable with it. This site allows me to post more than one picture per week. Of course it tells if I don't keep up with the weekly posting. Also included is the archive for my 2005 Picture a Week project.

Name:
Location: City by the Lake, Illinois, United States

Just a regular guy wandering the many paths of life. I'm trying to document part of these travels through my photography and also express my creativity through woodworking and building things.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Week 17 Easter Island


I have been going thru the film speed tests following mostly the Ansel Adams book (The Negative) and Fred Picker's book (Zone VI Workshop). While I am unable to visit the places these two photographers worked, this is the closest I'll get to Fred's trip to the Easter Islands.

In case you are wondering, my tests came up with an EI of 200 for HP5 with 6 minutes in HC-110.

Bessa R2, 35mm Summicron.
Copyright E. Mac 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"EI of 200 for HP5 with 6 minutes in HC-110." Huh?

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home