Erics Picture a Week Blog

This is my new site for my 2007 Picture a Week project. In 2006 I moved to a photoblog format and feel very comfortable with it. This site allows me to post more than one picture per week. Of course it tells if I don't keep up with the weekly posting. Also included is the archive for my 2005 Picture a Week project.

Name:
Location: City by the Lake, Illinois, United States

Just a regular guy wandering the many paths of life. I'm trying to document part of these travels through my photography and also express my creativity through woodworking and building things.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Coming Home


It's been a while since I've posted anything. I do have a small backlog of stuff that I'd like to share. Work and home constraints have kept me from being as productive as I'd like to. I'm considering changing my blog to a Project a Month as I've rediscovered woodworking and also some machining.

Anyway here is a picture from IIT a couple weeks back of some students playing chess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home