Erics Picture a Week Blog

This is my new site for my 2007 Picture a Week project. In 2006 I moved to a photoblog format and feel very comfortable with it. This site allows me to post more than one picture per week. Of course it tells if I don't keep up with the weekly posting. Also included is the archive for my 2005 Picture a Week project.

Name:
Location: City by the Lake, Illinois, United States

Just a regular guy wandering the many paths of life. I'm trying to document part of these travels through my photography and also express my creativity through woodworking and building things.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Kane County Flea Market


The market always has an eclectic mix of crafts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel Settecase said...

Hey, cool pictures. I like your idea; it looks like you have gotten away from the habit, though. I have a photoblog too. If you are interested in seeing some of my pictures of Chicago architecture/life, check out: http://settecase.blogspot.com. The weblog is called Chicagolanding. It's pretty good, if I do say so myself.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home